DreamLife (fixed) DreamLife (fixed)

Very nice

I enjoyed this very much. Sadly enough, I couldn't find any 3-D glasses... Quick question, do you have an mp3 of the song used or info where to get it? Thanks much.
-Hexx

Boobs Boobs

Love it!

You have a true gift for writing music. What program did you use to do this and your other songs? You have a very enjoyable voice, so keep on making awesome things like this!

koit responds:

Why thanks !

I use a variety of programs. First off I use ACID pro to get some beats down. Then I load into cubase to add extra padding, bass etc in via my midi Korg. Then I load that output into my sequencer, where I sing over the top. I mix down and edit using goldwave and sound forge.

More are on the way. I'm currently in the middle of the 3rd part of my food trilogy, meat. The song's done, I'm working on the animation now.

Cheers

Koit

FF6 Opera-Pella Fun FF6 Opera-Pella Fun

Oh, dear...

To be honest, I can relate to this. I've been in cars countless times with nothing but old school game songs stuck in my head and the time to sing them via acapella. Especially the last bits before the end. Anyways...
Well done. I thought you did the lip sync very well and kudos to the singers.

Black & White Black & White

Well done

I enjoyed it very much and I understand the concept of black and white, but at times I found it to be difficult to follow which person was on what team. Maybe try to make some markings or something to split them?

Radioactive Rats Radioactive Rats

Amazing

I really enjoyed this flash, though the ending didn't match up with the music, though that could just be my crappy computer, hehe. Nice work and keep it up.